Alexis Isabella Lavallee

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Shower

My parents came to visit over Labor Day weekend and I am lucky to have a friend kind enough to throw me a baby shower during that time just so my mom could attend. How wonderful is she?

Deb my FABULOUS hostess.


The decorations were adorable. There were little dress napkins and a washcloth bouquet. How cute?!?! Plus there were cupcakes, some pink lemonade and other yummy treats.


We played a couple of baby games. The first was the diaper game. There were several diapers that contained different types of chocolate candies. It was gross and hilarious. I'll spare you all of the pics but the one of my mom and dad. Her face says it all and she's no stranger to a dirty diaper. However I think what makes this pic so funny is her face in comparison to my dad's. =)


After the games, I was requested to take my seat in the new mommy chair. Bring on the presents!!!!!
I walked away with sooooo much loot. Lexi is already extremely spoiled. This is something we will have to work on.

1 comment:

Sylvia - Mommy said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!