Alexis Isabella Lavallee

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mark is Graduating!!!!

Mark your calendars now! Mark is graduating on June 19th!!!! We are so excited and I am soooo proud of him!! Sorry for all of the "!" but I'm just so darn happy!! Of course now he says he may want a Masters degree. I'm not so sure since I'm ready to finally have my husband back but one can never go wrong with education. :)

I've told him I'm sending out announcements and he's thoroughly embarrassed by the thought but I don't care.

2 comments:

Mark Lavallee said...

It's 12:20 AM and I just finished my projects for the week. That means I get Saturday off. I actually get to rest on Saturday. Sunday is Finals.

My Brain Hurts.

public class brain
{
brain getbrain();

brain getbrain = new brain;

}
public static void main(String[] args)
{
if(brain = noHurt)
Hit_Brain_with_Hammer
else
Drink_More_Beer(int 6 pack)

System.out.println("You must "+Drink_More_Beer)

System.exit(0)
}

Crap.

Sylvia - Mommy said...

Well Congratulations to Mark!! How exciting!!