Alexis Isabella Lavallee

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

First Prenatal Visit

Today was our very first baby visit with our midwife. We REALLY liked her and I fell in love with the birth center!! We basically went over our medical history, she took my vitals and 4 vials of blood and we attempted to hear the baby's heartbeat. Unfortunately, we weren't successful because my uterus was tilted. =(

Between you and me, I think the baby was just already displaying how much like it's mommy it's going to be. It will do things when it wants to, if it wants to and apparently it wasn't in a cooperating mood.

2 comments:

Mark Lavallee said...

However, when testing ME we did find a baby heart beat.

I *told* you there was something in there! :)

Sylvia - Mommy said...

Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!